Zeeyqa, Fourteen, Malaysian.
I'm not your Barbie doll. Weird and random. Lovestruk idiot. Broken and fragile. A big mess. Mayday Parade and Simple Plan. Alternative rock. Vampire Diaries and The Orignals, Damon Salvatore and Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't believe in forever. When I fall, I fall hard. Giving too much fucks is my problem. Bruises, cuts and scars. I don't let you see the good in me. I love and I hate. Trying to live life to the fullest. This is who I am. Infinite x's and o's.
Follow
moments remembered
Nurin's 15th birthday!
Sunday 10 February 2013 @ 22:45

On fourth of February 2013 was my best friend's 15th birthday. Haha, she's getting old... and it'll be my turn to turn fifteen in six more months but I'm still feeling young. Forever young, bitch. We went to Ba Lin Rooftop Bar & Restaurant after school. We didn't really plan to go there, actually. We only planned to give her presents but our other friend wanted to celebrate it at Ba Lin so we did.



Meet my best friends. ;)



The birthday girl and I!

Promoting the fries at Ba Lin.


Yes, I looked messy. Wait... I always look messy. Haha and ignore that pimple on my nose. Screwing the pictures, damn. I had a lot of fun with them. Another unforgettable date. 04022013. :)

P/S: That was my first time to Ba Lin. You can laugh at me all you want but it's true. I know Ba Lin is kind of one of the most restaurants here but still... uhm, let's just say, I don't like to go that kind of place because I don't go to that kind of places? Heee but, I went there already and I enjoyed it. I have to admit, it's beautiful there. And I'll regret for saying that in public. lol, k.

Labels: , , , ,