Zeeyqa, Fourteen, Malaysian.
I'm not your Barbie doll. Weird and random. Lovestruk idiot. Broken and fragile. A big mess. Mayday Parade and Simple Plan. Alternative rock. Vampire Diaries and The Orignals, Damon Salvatore and Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't believe in forever. When I fall, I fall hard. Giving too much fucks is my problem. Bruises, cuts and scars. I don't let you see the good in me. I love and I hate. Trying to live life to the fullest. This is who I am. Infinite x's and o's.
Follow
moments remembered
100 Random Questions.
Tuesday 18 December 2012 @ 00:07

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. It's kind of scary if it's open.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No... Not really.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in, I think... I don't know.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Seriously?

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I like it but I rarely use it because they're not that useful.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't use coupons. I don't even cut them from magazines or etc.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A big bear because it's cute. Does that even make sense? Haha

8. Do you have freckles?
No, I think.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes but if I'm just not in the mood to take pictures, I WILL NOT smile.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I know this is weird but uhm, I seriously don't like to hear a very loud sound of people breathing. If you have an asthma or what, it's fine but it's just ughhhh.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Uh, no. I don't like counting. Anything that has to do with Math is just not my thing.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
I've never exactly been to 'real' woods. What do you expect?

13. What about pooped in the woods?
...

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yes especially at school when I'm being a very hyperactive person.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
That's so gross. NO.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
My baby sister. 

17. What size is your bed?
This is a funny question for me. But, uhm, single?

18. What is your song of the week?
Bruised and Scarred by Mayday Parade and No Love by Simple Plan. BIG FAN of alternative rock bands here.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I honestly think 'no' but whatever, it's none of my business.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I'm not really into cartoons now. They bore me so fast but since I have a baby sister and she watches cartoons everyday and I have to babysit her sometimes, so I guess I still do.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I know you're going to be shock if you read this but... I dislike fairytale-cartoon-ish type of movies like Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, etc. I don't know why but I just don't. I tried watching Cinderella but goddamn, that movie is just so asdfghjkl.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Probably... somewhere that most people don't think that there's a hidden treasure in there.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Plain water. Live a healthy life! Haha

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don't like to dip food. I like the original taste of it.

25. What is your favorite food?
I love food! I just love food a lot 'til I don't know which one is my favorite.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Twilight, Home Alone, Fast and Furious, The Avengers... a lot more. I love to watch movies!

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My baby sister! She kisses me everyday. Isn't she's sweet?!

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl scout when I was 12 and I still want to be a girl scout but sadly, my school is so boring that the scout club is only for guys. Boo my school.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Obviously no. Just no.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
The last day of school this year which was on November-ish. I wrote it for my boyfriend. Yeah, I kind of wrote a lot of letters for him.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No.

33. Ever ran out of gas?
Am I really look that old to have a driving license and a car?

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I don't know what it's called but it's Egg + Mayonnaise + a little Blackpepper sandwich.  It's just so yummy! I love love it.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
This isn't a healthy breakfast but, I really like to eat McDonald's Breakfast. Every time I eat it, it's just like... damn, I WANT MORE!

36. What is your usual bedtime?
During the school holidays, I usually sleep at 2 am or later than that. If it's not, I'll probably sleep at 12 am.

37. Are you lazy?
I am. You have no idea how my laziness level is.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
There's no such thing as Halloween in my country.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
 Tiger. Wait, is it that animal thingy sign?

40. How many languages can you speak?
Three-ish. English, Malay and Japanese. I'm not really that 'good' in Japanese but I can understand a little bit if I'm talking to a 3-year old Japanese kid.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. I'm not a fan of magazines.

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
I don't have Lincoln Logs but I googled it just now and I just found out what it is. But, uhm, I'll pick Legos.

43. Are you stubborn?
YES. YES. YES.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman. To be honest, I don't watch their shows. It's not very popular in wherever I live here.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Uhm, no.

46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not really.

47. Do you sing in the car?
Who doesn't?! I don't really sing in the car all the time but when I'm depressed, I will.

48. Do you sing in the shower?
I kind of do, sometimes but I usually think about my life and stuff like that in the shower.

49. Do you dance in the car?
I suck at dancing. 'Nuff said.

50. Ever used a gun?
 No but I really want to hold it and learn how to shoot accurately. It's in one of my wish lists.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last year? I'm not sure. This year, I guess. I don't know. I forgot.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not necessarily. Depends. 

53. Is Christmas stressful?
I don't celebrate Christmas. But, it's fun to go to shopping malls and they decorate cool things there. A few weeks ago, I went to a shopping mall somewhere and they decorated it with balloons and some other Christmas stuff. They used the balloons to make Christmas trees and snowman (is that what you call it?). It's so unique and so beautiful. I love their decorations! But, uhm, I don't think Christmas is stressful. I see my friends celebrate it, they seem to enjoy Christmas especially the gifts, etc.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What is that?!

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I don't really eat pies but I've eaten one and I like it. It's a blueberry cheese pie.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
When I was a kid, I didn't really know a lot of occupations so, whenever people asked me what I wanted to be... I usually said scientist or engineer.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't know how to explain this but, let's just say yes-no-ish.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
No. That's nonsense.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
I did... a few months ago. I don't really like to take anything that has to do with medicine. The taste is so yucky.

60. Wear slippers?
Obviously.

61. Wear a bath robe?
No.

62. What do you wear to bed?
T-Shirt and shorts. I don't have pajamas.

63. First concert?
I forgot... It was 8 years ago.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I've never been to any of them because they don't have in my country. Sucks. I know.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike, for sure! Adidas is okay but Nike is just better and the shoes are awesome!

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Another food I've never tried before.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds... used to be my favorite.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Noooo.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes. It didn't last long because they taught me K-Pop dance moves. I'm not a fan of K-Pop here.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
 No answer.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I don't like to join contests. It's just not my thing. So, NO.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Did I? Hmmm... No. When I'm happy, I usually jump around and get hyper.

74. Own any record albums?
No but I really want one.

75. Own a record player?
I don't even have a record album. Do you really think I have a record player?

76. Regularly burn incense?
No...?

77. Ever been in love?
So-called-in-love. Yes. Every teenager does.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Mayday Parade, Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne! Pretty please.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Pixie Lott's, I think... If that's really her. I got a free ticket from my cousin to see her so I just went to the concert even though I don't really know her songs and even her.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Not a fan of tea.

81. Tea or coffee?
Coffee! I love coffee! But make sure, it's cold. Haha

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar.

83. Can you swim well?
Noooo. But I really want to learn how.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85. Are you patient?
No. I don't do 'patient'. I'm just not. Like, seriously. Whatever I want, I want to have it right now. I need to learn how to be patient, though.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Both. It'll be so cool. There's a DJ and there's a band. Lovely!

87. Ever won a contest?
I did but I forgot what contest. It has been a long time since I've joined a contest.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery is just euw to me. I don't want to be a plastic even though I don't really have that perfect skin and face and body, etc but I will never do a plastic surgery.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Uh...

90. Can you knit or crochet?
I suck at both. I would love to learn, though. Haha, okay, it seems like I want to learn everything.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
I live in a country where it is usually hot so, we don't need a fireplace. Even if it's raining, it's not really that cold. I don't really know but I usually see on TV that people put the fireplace in the living room? Maybe living room it is.

92. Do you want to get married?
Of course I do.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
100 years. Sarcastic answer.

94:Who was your HS crush?
I don't have any crush right now. It's just blehhh.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I don't cry and throw whatever it is. But, I'll get moody, for sure.

96:Do you have kids?
...

97. Do you want kids?
Yes. Marriage will be boring without having any kids.

98. Whats your favorite color?
I like a lot of colors. Colors colors colors!

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss a lot of people right now. I really do. I wish I can be with them right now, like the old times.

100. Something that happened to you in middle school?
In my country, there's no such thing as middle school and high school. We have primary school and secondary school. So, I'm just gonna say that middle school is primary school. A lot of things happened. A LOT til I can cry if I remember all the memories I had there. My primary school life wasn't that fun because I was a good girl and I didn't do 'trouble', kind of like a dweeb. It was boring, really but, whatever.

Labels: ,