Zeeyqa, Fourteen, Malaysian.
I'm not your Barbie doll. Weird and random. Lovestruk idiot. Broken and fragile. A big mess. Mayday Parade and Simple Plan. Alternative rock. Vampire Diaries and The Orignals, Damon Salvatore and Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't believe in forever. When I fall, I fall hard. Giving too much fucks is my problem. Bruises, cuts and scars. I don't let you see the good in me. I love and I hate. Trying to live life to the fullest. This is who I am. Infinite x's and o's.
Follow
moments remembered
Dark Inside.
Sunday 30 December 2012 @ 16:49

Now reading: Dark Inside by Jeyn Robers.

 
Since the beginning of mankind, civilizations have fallen: the Romans, the Greeks, the Aztecs...and now us. Huge earthquakes rock the world. Cities are destroyed. But something even more awful is happening: An ancient evil has been unleashed, and it's turning everyday people into hunters, killers, and crazies. This is the world Mason, Aries, Clementine, and Michael are living in--or rather, trying to survive. Each is fleeing unspeakable horror, from murderous chaos to brutal natural disasters, and each is traveling the same road in a world gone mad. Amid the throes of the apocalypse and clinging to love and meaning wherever it can be found, these four teens are on a journey into the heart of darkness--and to find each other and a place of safety .




 


"Caring only led to heartbreak. You'd probably be curled up on the floor in your bedroom crying like a baby if it weren't for the numbness." - Dark Inside, Mason.
The quote above is one of my most favorite quotes in the book. 

I recommend this book if you like to read apocalyptic books. No, this is not about zombies. The people in this story just kill each other because they gone made. They don't do what zombies do. Wait, what does a zombie actually do? Eat brains?

I haven't finish reading this book because I'm that lazy. I'm supposed to finish reading it weeks ago but I got distracted by other books that I bought then I got mixed up with the stories. Typical me. Heh.

Oh, and by the way this book has the 2nd sequel:

Aries, Clementine, Mason and Michael have survived the first wave of the apocalypse that wiped out most of the world’s population, and turned many of the rest into murderous Baggers. Now, they’re hiding out in an abandoned house in Vancouver with a ragtag group of surviving teens, and trying to figure out their next move. Aries is trying to lead, but it’s hard to be a leader when there are no easy answers, and every move feels wrong. Clementine is desperate to find her brother Heath, but it’s impossible to know where he’d be, even if he is still alive. Michael is still haunted by the memories of his actions during his harrowing struggle to survive. And Mason is struggling with something far worse: the fear that he may be a danger to his friends. As the Baggers begin to create a new world order, Aries, Clementine, Mason and Michael will have to trust and rely on each other in order to survive.


 I haven't bought this but I will... sooner. hopefully. 

At first, I kind of regret buying it after knowing that it has 2 sequels for now (I don't like series books because it's hard to find novels here and I don't like it when I buy the first novel but I don't buy another sequels of the novels, it annoys me. Weirdo, yes.) after reading half of the book, I don't regret it at all. I love this book. I give 4 out of 5 stars. But, uhm, if you love to read stories about actions but a lot of romance, you will not like this book. There's only a little (really little) bit of romance only which is great for me because I'm getting sick of reading all these happy-endings for the boyfriend and girlfriend stories. I'm talking about Dark Inside not Rage Within - haven't read it and BUY it, yet.

Posting this because I'm just that bored. -.-

Anyway, yes yes yes I bought a lot of books when I went to Kuala Lumpur that day. More books than clothes... Heh. It's all of because of the Big Bad Wolf Book Fair. I went there and it only cost me 48 MYR to buy more than three books.  How awesome was that?! I didn't actually but that much books because I'm kind of broke. And I thought 50 MYR wasenough (and worth it) for me to spend for the books.

Oh, and, euw this entry looks so fuglehh in my blog. Tried to edit it but it still the same.

Labels: ,