Zeeyqa, Fourteen, Malaysian.
I'm not your Barbie doll. Weird and random. Lovestruk idiot. Broken and fragile. A big mess. Mayday Parade and Simple Plan. Alternative rock. Vampire Diaries and The Orignals, Damon Salvatore and Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't believe in forever. When I fall, I fall hard. Giving too much fucks is my problem. Bruises, cuts and scars. I don't let you see the good in me. I love and I hate. Trying to live life to the fullest. This is who I am. Infinite x's and o's.
Follow
moments remembered
School, school, school.
Saturday 19 January 2013 @ 00:36

I've been so busy with school and homework and... study. Yes, yes, yes. I finally 'study' everyday. I'm glad about that. I don't look like a dumbass anymore. I don't know why I suddenly changed but that's a good thing.

My first day of school was okay. It was much better than I thought. I'm still in the same class, 'B'. Don't think that 'B' classes are dumbos. We're not. We just know how to study AND have fun. I like our class teacher, sort of but I hate dislike most of the teachers that teach us. I don't hate them. I just don't like the way they teach us. I'm starting to like our class timetable already but there will be a new timetable soon, as usual. And, why am I even talking about my school life?!

Uh, I don't know what to type anymore. I just suck at blogging nowadays... Even tweeting. I have no social life anymore :o

I guess that's it.

Labels: