Zeeyqa, Fourteen, Malaysian.
I'm not your Barbie doll. Weird and random. Lovestruk idiot. Broken and fragile. A big mess. Mayday Parade and Simple Plan. Alternative rock. Vampire Diaries and The Orignals, Damon Salvatore and Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't believe in forever. When I fall, I fall hard. Giving too much fucks is my problem. Bruises, cuts and scars. I don't let you see the good in me. I love and I hate. Trying to live life to the fullest. This is who I am. Infinite x's and o's.
Follow
moments remembered
School and some other stuff.
Friday 28 December 2012 @ 00:32

It's midnight and I'm bored. I am supposed to learn how to sleep before 12 before the school starts because if I don't, my dad will get mad. He's the one who sends me to school everyday ever since. My dad has to go to work early before 8, I think and I have to be in school before 6.45 so... that means I have to wake up at 5.30-ish when school re-open on weekdays. I can wake up at 5.45 actually because I'm the only one who has to go to school next year and the next few years but it takes me 30 minutes to get ready. I don't know why. I mean like, I just have to take a shower, wear my school uniform, dry my hair and tie it but after I finish doing all those, it's already 6.30.

If I'm late, I usually just drink Milo and then hurry up to get in the car. Actually, I'm always late. I think tying my hair that take all the time but, then again, I only tied my hair to a simple ponytail which I believe a 7-year-old kid can do it by herself in just a minute. But, then again... I realized how I really care about my ponytail. (but after an hour at school, my hair will get messy. I still don't know why I care about it at the first place) Damn it, I seriously need to start appreciating time.

My dad doesn't like it when I'm late. I don't like it when I'm late. It's weird. I don't like to be late but I like to do things that make me late. Almost everyone is already at school and then there you are... just arrived at school. What's worse is that when I'm late during the assembly. The students already sit and you walk in with a worry face and then they stare at you like you just shoot someone. I hate that kind of stare.

And, why am I even talking about this? o.o

I was planning to post about how embarrassing my old posts and this post, too... but I thought that when I'm 17, I'll re-read them and I know for sure I will laugh at myself and asking myself, "Why did I do that?!" or "I was such a dork. Oh my god!" or "Why did I even post that?! Omg, I was such an embrassment!" Something like that but whatever shit I wrote or I will write, it'll become an embarrassing yet interesting story of me.

By the way... I can't think of any title for this.

Labels: