Zeeyqa, Fourteen, Malaysian.
I'm not your Barbie doll. Weird and random. Lovestruk idiot. Broken and fragile. A big mess. Mayday Parade and Simple Plan. Alternative rock. Vampire Diaries and The Orignals, Damon Salvatore and Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't believe in forever. When I fall, I fall hard. Giving too much fucks is my problem. Bruises, cuts and scars. I don't let you see the good in me. I love and I hate. Trying to live life to the fullest. This is who I am. Infinite x's and o's.
Follow
moments remembered
I was just an accident.
Thursday 13 December 2012 @ 21:32

"Then, you realize that nobody ever really wanted you in the first place. You were just an accident, a coincidence, a girl who people felt sorry for and took in out of pity or they feel obligated to. No one ever sought out just for you or took a glance at  you and thought that you were the one."
I'm in a serious need of diversion.
I am totally fucked up right now and everything fucked up even more when I just realized that I have three more weeks till school re-opens. I'm not ready to face everything. By everything, I really meant EVERYTHING. I don't wanna face the world. I need a break just for a little while. I'm tired of bullshit. It's like this bullshit has been glued to me. Damn. Someone take me away to somewhere peace. And why am I being so emotional?