Zeeyqa, Fourteen, Malaysian.
I'm not your Barbie doll. Weird and random. Lovestruk idiot. Broken and fragile. A big mess. Mayday Parade and Simple Plan. Alternative rock. Vampire Diaries and The Orignals, Damon Salvatore and Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't believe in forever. When I fall, I fall hard. Giving too much fucks is my problem. Bruises, cuts and scars. I don't let you see the good in me. I love and I hate. Trying to live life to the fullest. This is who I am. Infinite x's and o's.
Follow
moments remembered
PMR.
Thursday 27 December 2012 @ 16:30

6 more days til school starts

I'm not happy to go back to school. I'm kind of stressed because next year is going to be my PMR (it's kind of like a big exam for the junior secondary school students) year. I know those who had already took PMR will probably say, "It's JUST PMR. Chill!" Screw people who say that. When you were in form 3, you were nervous for your PMR, too... unless you really didn't care, though. I kind of told some people I don't care about PMR. "What ever is going to happen next year, will happen. I'm not going to care." That's what I said, BEFORE. I lied, ok. I saw my seniors tweeted they got 8A's and they were so happy... I'm so jealous. Argh

 My sisters got flying colors for their PMR so, my mum thought I can get excellent results for my PMR, too. She puts her expectations too high for me to reach. I don't know if I can get straight A's. I have eight subjects and I suck at some of them especially Math. I rarely got an A. I just hate everything that has to do with numbers and counting. Sigh. But, I promise I will try my best to get an A. I'll try... hopefully.

I don't want to talk much about PMR. It's still 2012. I have a FEW more days to chill before shit will get real.

Labels: ,